Monday, April 11, 2011

I was gonna sit on this, but then I thought of that pun and had to use it.

I am of course talking about the new logo. I finished it up a couple minutes ago. I'm happy with the way it turned out, it's a lot like my original sketch, and there could even be a v3 if I feel so inclined.

I'm not entirely sold on the text, I tried to give it a sort of branded effect. Let me know what you like and don't!
And I couldn't find anything log-ish, but how about some filthy-ass dubstep from Belgium? This is N.K.O's LumberJack, and this is his soundcloud page. (close enough?)



Until next time,

Fred

3 comments:

  1. nice. i hope this is going to be as good as your other blog. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. Maybe have the text go w/ the curvature of the log a bit.

    ReplyDelete